While the reasons we fall in love are often a mystery, the reasons we stay in love are far less elusive. There may be no such thing as the perfect match, but an perfect partner for marriage can be found in someone who has developed themselves in certain ways that go beyond looks, charms and success. Although we each seek out a specific set of qualities that is uniquely meaningful to us alone, there are certain psychological characteristics both you and your partner can strive for that make the relationship much more likely for lasting success.
Below are some clear characteristics of perfect partner for marriage.
CHARACTERISTICS OF HEALTHY RELATIONSHIP
- Not only do you feel happy and safe with your spouse, you are able to have those same feelings when alone.
- You motivate each other to live life to the fullest. To pursue your dreams and are able to work together toward common goals.
- You accept each other for who you are. There aren’t any expectations that the other will or needs to change.
- You both feel secure in expressing your opinion. You know your spouse will listen and take into consideration your feelings on issues that arise.
- Your relationship with each other is your main priority. If something comes up that will cause stress in the relationship you always defer to what is best for the relationship.
- Marital problems and conflicts do not cause you to feel insecure. Your spouse can become upset with you without you taking on the attitude that you are no longer loved. You fully understand that conflict is a part of any healthy marital relationship.
- If you are asked about your relationship the majority of what you have to say about it is positive.
- You are able to communicate in an open and honest way with each other.
- You always feel loving, kind and giving toward your spouse.
Use this ClickDate characteristics as a guide to determine if you and your spouse are on the right track in your relationship or whether you both need to make some modifications to find your happily ever after.