TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SERVICE
If you have questions or complaints regarding our terms of services, please contact us at info@ClickDate.com This privacy statement discloses the privacy practices of ClickDate Inc. and all websites owned or operated by ClickDate, Inc. and its subsidiaries and affiliates.
This is a legal agreement (“Agreement”) between you and ClickDate, Inc., a Delaware corporation (“ClickDate”), which may be contacted at 2110 BONITA DR, GLENDALE, CA, 91208, USA. By accessing the ClickDate U.S. web site, currently located at www.clickdate.me and using any of the Services (as defined below) accessible through the Site, you become a user and agree to, and are bound by, the terms and conditions of this Agreement for as long as you continue to use the Site or Services. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THIS AGREEMENT, DO NOT USE THE SITE OR THE SERVICES. Your use of, or participation in, certain Services may be subject to additional terms, and such terms will be either listed in this Agreement or will be presented to you for your acceptance when you sign up to use such Services.
The ClickDate services consist of the following, without limitation: a service for single people (“Singles Service”), any other services offered by or on behalf of ClickDate. ClickDate may offer additional services or revise any of the Services, at its discretion, and this Agreement will apply to all additional services or revised Services. ClickDate also reserves the right to cease offering any of the Services.
This Agreement is subject to change by ClickDate in its sole discretion at any time, and any such changes will be posted on the Site. Your continued use of this Site or the Services after the posting of revisions to this Agreement will constitute your acceptance of such revisions. Please consult the end of this Agreement to determine when the Agreement was last revised.
We receive, store and process information that you make available to us when accessing or using our System. Examples include when you:
- Minimum Age. You must be at least 18 years old to use the Site or to register for the Services. By using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are at least 18 years old.
- Marital Status. By requesting to use, registering to use, or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you are not married. If you are separated, but not yet legally divorced, you may not request to use, register to use, or use the Singles Service.
- Criminal History. By requesting to use, registering to use, and/or using the Singles Service, you represent and warrant that you have never been convicted of a felony and/or are not required to register as a sex offender with any government entity. CLICKDATE DOES NOT CURRENTLY CONDUCT CRIMINAL BACKGROUND SCREENINGS ON ITS MEMBERS. However, ClickDate reserves the right to conduct any criminal background check, at any time and using available public records, to confirm your compliance with this subsection. BY AGREEING TO THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOU HEREBY AUTHORIZE ANY SUCH CHECK.
USE OF SITE AND SERVICE.
As a user of the Site or a user registered to use any of the Services (a “Registered User”), you agree to the following:
- Exclusive Use. Your account is for your personal use only. You may not authorize others to use your account, and you may not assign or otherwise transfer your account to any other person or entity. You acknowledge that ClickDate is not responsible for third party access to your account that results from theft or misappropriation of your user names and passwords.
- Information Submitted. You are solely responsible for, and assume all liability regarding, (i) the information and content you contribute to the Service; (ii) the information and content you post, transmit, publish, or otherwise make available (hereinafter “post”) through the Services; and (iii) your interactions with other Registered Users through the Services. In addition to sharing your information with your matches, we may allow your matches to share your profile information with members of their social network(s).
- Risk Assumption and Precautions. You assume all risk when using the Services, including but not limited to all of the risks associated with any online or offline interactions with others, including dating. You agree to take all necessary precautions when meeting individuals through the Singles Service.
- No Guarantees. ClickDate may not be able to provide matches for everyone seeking to use its services. Further, ClickDate makes no guarantees as to the number or frequency of matches through the Singles Service, or to such matches’ ability, desire or criteria to communicate with any user. You understand that ClickDate makes no guarantees, either express or implied, regarding your ultimate compatibility with individuals you meet through the Singles Service or as to the conduct of such individuals.
- Reporting of Violations. You will promptly report to ClickDate any violation of the Agreement by others, including but not limited to, Registered Users.
- Content Removal. ClickDate reserves the right, but has no obligation, to monitor the information or material you submit to the Services or post in the public areas of the Services. ClickDate will have the right to remove any such information or material that in its sole opinion violates, or may violate, any applicable law or either the letter or spirit of this Agreement or upon the request of any third party. ClickDate further reserves the right to remove matches previously delivered to you, in its reasonable discretion, in order to assure that you have a quality experience on the Site.
- Posting and Communication Restrictions. You will not post on the Services, transmit to other users, communicate any content (or links thereto), or otherwise engage in any activity on the Site or through the Services, that:
- promotes racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is intended to or tends to harass, annoy, threaten or intimidate any other users of the Site or Services;
- is defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, profane, offensive, sexually oriented, obscene or otherwise objectionable;
- contains others’ copyrighted content (e.g., music, movies, videos, photographs, images, software, etc.) without obtaining permission first;
- contains video, audio, photographs, or images of another person without his or her permission (or in the case of a minor, the minor’s legal guardian);
- promotes or enables illegal or unlawful activities, such as instructions on how to make or buy illegal weapons or drugs, violate someone’s privacy, harm or harass another person, obtain others’ identity information, create or disseminate computer viruses, or circumvent copy-protect devices;
- intended to defraud, swindle or deceive other users of the Services;
- contains viruses, time bombs, trojan horses, cancelbots, worms or other harmful, or disruptive codes, components or devices;
- promotes or solicits involvement in or support of a political platform, religion, cult, or sect;
- disseminates another person’s personal information without his or her permission, or collects or solicits another person’s personal information for commercial or unlawful purposes;
- is off-topic, meaningless, or otherwise intended to annoy or interfere with others’ enjoyment of the Site;
- impersonates, or otherwise misrepresents affiliation, connection or association with, any person or entity;
- solicits gambling or engages in any gambling or similar activity;
- uses scripts, bots or other automated technology to access the Site or Services;
- uses the Site or Services for chain letter, junk mail or spam e-mails;
- collects or solicits personal information about anyone under 18; or
- is in any way used for or in connection with spamming, spimming, phishing, trolling, or similar activities.
- No False Information. You will not provide inaccurate, misleading or false information to ClickDate or to any other user. If information provided to ClickDate or another user subsequently becomes inaccurate, misleading or false, you will promptly notify ClickDate of such change.
- No Advertising or Commercial Solicitation. You will not advertise or solicit any user to buy or sell any products or services through the Site or Services. You may not transmit any chain letters, junk or spam e-mail to other users. Further, you will not use any information obtained from the Services in order to contact, advertise to, solicit, or sell to any user without their prior explicit consent. If you breach the terms of this subsection and send or post unsolicited bulk email, “spam” or other unsolicited communications of any kind through the Services, you acknowledge that you will have caused substantial harm to ClickDate, but that the amount of such harm would be extremely difficult to ascertain. As a reasonable estimation of such harm, you agree to pay ClickDate $200 for each such unsolicited communication you send through the Services.
- Unique and Bona Fide Profile. As a Registered User of the Singles Service, you will create only one unique profile. In addition, your use of the Singles Service must be for bona fide relationship-seeking purposes in order to maintain the integrity of the Singles Service (for example, you may not become a Registered User solely to compile a report of compatible singles in your area, or to write a school research paper). Not all registered users are available for matching. From time to time, ClickDate may create test profiles in order to monitor the operation of the Services.
a. Ownership of Proprietary Information. You hereby acknowledge and agree that ClickDate is the owner of highly valuable proprietary information. ClickDate owns and hereby retains all proprietary rights in the Services and the Site, including but not limited to, all Confidential Information.
b. Other Users’ Information. Other Registered Users may post copyrighted information, which has copyright protection whether or not it is identified as copyrighted. You agree that you will not copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, commercially use, or sell any ClickDate or third party proprietary information available via the Services or the Site.
c. License to Posted or Accessed Content. By posting information or content to any profile pages or public area of the Services, or making it accessible to us by linking your ClickDate account to any of your social network accounts (e.g. via Facebook Connect), you automatically grant, and you represent and warrant that you have the right to grant, to ClickDate and its users, an irrevocable, perpetual, non-exclusive, fully-paid, worldwide license to use, reproduce, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such information and content, and to prepare derivative works of, or incorporate into other works, such information and content, and to grant and authorize sub-licenses of the foregoing.
a. Privacy Statement. For information about the collection and possible use of information and material provided by you, please click on ClickDate’s Privacy Statement located on the Site. By using the Site or the Services, you are consenting to the terms of ClickDate’s Privacy Statement.
b. No Contact Information. You agree that you will not post any e-mail addresses, personal website address or profile page you may have on a third party website, or other contact information in the “About Me” section of the Singles Service or in any other communications you may have with other users.
c. Disclosure by Law. You acknowledge and agree that ClickDate may disclose information you provide if required to do so by law, at the request of a third party, or if we, in our sole discretion, believe that disclosure is reasonable to (1) comply with the law, requests or orders from law enforcement, or any legal process (whether or not such disclosure is required by applicable law); (2) protect or defend ClickDate’s, or a third party’s, rights or property; or (3) protect someone’s health or safety, such as when harm or violence against any person (including the user) is threatened.
TERM AND TERMINATION.
This Agreement will become effective upon your registration and hence acceptance of the Agreement by your use of the Site or the Services and will remain in effect in perpetuity unless terminated hereunder. Either you or ClickDate may terminate your account at any time, for any reason or no reason, without explanation, effective upon sending written notice to the other party. ClickDate reserves the right to immediately suspend or terminate your access to any of the Services, without notice, for any reason or no reason. We also reserve the right to remove your account information or data from our Services and any other records at any time at our sole discretion. In the event your access to any of the Services is suspended due to the breach of this Agreement, you agree that all fees then paid to ClickDate by you will be nonrefundable and all outstanding or pending payments will immediately be due. You may terminate your account by “Cancellations” entering to your account.
In order to provide continuous service, ClickDate automatically renews all paid subscriptions, in the countries where the payable service is available, for the Services on the date such subscriptions expire. We always communicate renewal periods to you in the subscription plan page, before you finalize the purchase of your subscription, upon confirmation of purchase, and in the body of any special promotions sent to our users. By entering into this Agreement, you acknowledge that your account will be subject to the above-described automatic renewals. In all cases, if you do not wish your account to renew automatically, you should disable that feature from your settings.
DIGITAL MILLENNIUM COPYRIGHT ACT NOTICE.
If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this Site, please notify ClickDate’s copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA). For your complaint to be valid under the DMCA, you must provide the following information in writing:
- An electronic or physical signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim is being infringed;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing and where it is located on the Site
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit ClickDate to contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and e-mail address;
- A statement that you have a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or law; and
- A statement, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information is accurate, and that you are the copyright owner or are authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
The above information must be submitted to the following DMCA Agent: copyright@ClickDate.com (only DMCA notices will be accepted at this email address. All other inquiries or requests will be discarded)
This Terms Agreement was last revised on May 1, 2017.
Copyright © 2022 ClickDate Inc. All Rights Reserved.